Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Need to order battery for baby monitor DM221. Vtech.

Customer Question
Need to order battery...

Need to order battery for baby monitor DM221

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Vtech

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your VTech system? What have you tried so far?

Purchased 2years ago and was never used. when connected noticed the battery was not charging

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, would a LINK to an online store where a replacement battery for the VTech DM221 serve your need please?

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.