Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Have sentry safe ,lost keys help. Sentry safe. Open to any…

Customer Question
Have sentry safe ,lost...

Have sentry safe ,lost keys help

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your safe or home security system?

Sentry safe

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your home security system?

Open to any ideas as donot want to destroy safe

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

I am in green valley az

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Unfortunately, this is not something you can simply get a code for online, for obvious security reasons, otherwise anyone could break into your home or steal your safe and then just retrieve the code to open it, rendering the safe useless.

What you'll need to do is fill out a form, have it notarized (to prove ownership) then send it in (along with a check) to Sentry. They'll mail you back the original keys if applicable and/or the override code.

You can get the form here: https://replacements.masterlock.com/media/resources/notary-form.pdf

There are instructions on it for sending the info in by mail, or you can pay the fee online and fax/email the form after it is notarized.

I'm sorry there is not a quicker resolution possible, this process is in place to ensure security, so that not just anyone could get a code or key to your safe.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,