Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My phone now does not speaks callers I.d. or shows callers,s…

Customer Question
My phone now does...

My phone now does not speaks callers I.d. or shows callers,s number.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Model KX-TG 7731

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

What shall I do to make it work as before?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 7 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any trouble.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) WHEN did the Caller ID functions last work SUCCESSFULLY and WHEN was this issue first noticed.

2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) Do you have ANY other "Caller ID phones (NOT part of the Panasonic system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks