Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I am looking to replace bus audio CQ-CM130AU. A couple of…

Customer Question
I am looking to...

I am looking to replace bus audio CQ-CM130AU

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your CQ-CM130AU?

A couple of years like 7 8 years but its been serviced in 2011

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I want another compatible module wich will work with the bus mike system

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

It should also have a aux connecter

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: JustAnswer, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Customer Service
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.