Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do I pair my new remote with Roku3

Customer Question
How do I pair my new remote with Roku3
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Power off the tv and disconnect both power and hdmi from the roku.

Wait 5 minutes,

reconnect hdmi, power the tv on, then plug the roku power back in

put in a new set of fresh batteries into the roku remote

when you see the roku logo show on screen, press and hold the button inside the battery compartment, for 15 seconds.

Let me know the results.

Thank you,

Followed your instructions. No Go

Okay, please try again, but holding the HOME button on the remote for 15 seconds, only after the roku home page come up, making sure as well that the batteries are installed correctly.

It’s fixed. Thanks

Great! Glad that did the trick for you.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,