Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do I register this product? Do I make up an email as…

Customer Question
How do I register...

How do I register this product? Do I make up an email as well as a password?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I have a few emails and this is for my home pic

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone or iPad. This is the first time that I am setting up

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I only tried my gmail account but it turned RED so now I feel stuck.....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Does this email need to be connected to an acre.com email?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the make and model number of the product that you are trying to register?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

I lost my password ***** how do I reset it? I have a gmail account. The screen says acer I hope I have the correct help line. The screen is an aoc..If not then please let me know if I've mixed them up...Thanks!
No thank you
Which helpline are you?
What was your answer?
I need to know the model number of your Acer please?