Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do I turn off the ring of my cordless phone? Model

Customer Question
How do I turn...

How do I turn off the ring of my cordless phone?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Model no.kxtgea20

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your NO.KXTGEA20? What have you tried so far?

Nothing. I have misplaced the original instructions.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, nothing. Thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

This is controlled on each handset individually,

take a handset and key in Menu#1600 (or 160, then up/down to OFF),

Save

Off

Let me know if that works for you.

Thank you,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.