Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I need to change the time zone on my Sharp SPC364. SEVERAL…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change the time zone on my Sharp SPC364

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your SPC364?

SEVERAL YEARS

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

The battery died so when I replaced it my husband set the time, date, etc. but we cannot figure out how to change it from Pacific to Eastern

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
How long is this going to take?? I have other things to do and thought this was a rather simple problem. Please advise
Please tell me how long this is going to take
Please just cancel my request. I do not have time to wait for your answer.
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.