Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How can I unblock a number I didn't mean to bolok. Panasonic…

Customer Question
How can I unblock...

How can I unblock a number I didn't mean to bolok

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Panasonic cordless

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

I am 85 so not very good at this

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

I called ATT and ask them to unblock it 3 times they say it is I have used the *80 number to unblock it myself the they say it is unblocked but as of the morning my friend still can't call me

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Is this for a home phone or a cell phone?

home

To erase a number from your blocked calls list;

1. Press [MENU] [#] [2] [1] [7]
  2. Press the [▲] or the [▼] button to select the telephone number that you want to erase.
  3. Press [ERASE]
  4. Press the [▲] or the [▼] button to select [YES]
  5. Press [SELECT]
  6. Press [OFF]

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!