Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I can't find my combo can you help me. Just a sec.

Customer Question
I can't find my...

I can't find my combo can you help me

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Just a sec

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

SFW205GPC

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need help getting in to my safe

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/4/2017
Electronics Technician: JustAnswer, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Customer Service
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
how long will it take
how much longer will it be before someone calls me
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service
Phone call session started

Please provide the phone number to call you on and I will now call

ok waiting by the phone

calling now

Richard it says page not found
I did your new link and filled it out but now it is saying 404 Not found

ok strange as they are working for me but I downloaded it for you here

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r4ulg3b1x0f6mri/2012-03-06_044936_sentry_safe_combination_reissue_request_notary_form_06-2010.pdf?dl=0

Can you download it from that link?

I am downloading it and then I will fill it out and then what?

The rest of the steps in the instructions as you need the form filled in to send when doing the process here

https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination