Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I am trying to activate my pbs code 4QNARM7. Streaming on…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to activate my pbs code 4QNARM7

Technician's Assistant: Which PBS product do you have?

Streaming on Roku

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PBS software?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I haven't had this problem in the past and never have been asked to reactivate

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1. On your computer, tablet, or phone, open a new browser page.
  2. Go to www.pbs.org/activate.
  3. In the box provided, enter the activation code that displayed on your device.
  4. Click Continue.