Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

The &O e8 earbuds; do they transmit phone calls thru both…

Customer Question
The B&O e8 earbuds...

The B&O e8 earbuds; do they transmit phone calls thru both ear pieces, or just one. If just one, which Side?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Bose’s offering is only one, and the wrong ear for me.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

IPhone these will most likely be paired to an iwatch series 3

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I’ve not bought them yet... I’m researching

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 day by:
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Nobody answered my question. I presumed you were answering my questionGotta admit, a little disappointed that your not answering my question. You’re charging me $22 for a non-answer....

Hello:

Why are you wasting my time!My question is quite clear. You e not answered it. Your service is a waste of time, money, and energy.I will refuse to pay your fee. You’d be best served by just not charging me and calling it a day.