Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I bought an Asus Laptop computer with Windows 10 and I

Customer Question
I bought an Asus...

I bought an Asus Laptop computer with Windows 10 and I really like the computer but I have been trying to install a Windows Update for three or four days and it just won't install . Can you help with this since it is a Windows issue ?

Technician's Assistant: What Asus model do you have?

It is an ASUS Q504 UA , I purchased it on 8/29/2017

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Q504? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, I do Updates every , the first thing in the morning . I do my Updates and then I do a full security scan with Windows Defender . I was on of the people who had their credit hacked in the Experian hack . So, I am very cautious .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, just did a Windows

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

I look forward to helping you today.

As it stands, is your computer functional or is it stuck on the updating window?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason