Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a mechanical Liberty gun safe that is open but

Customer Question
I have a mechanical...

I have a mechanical Liberty gun safe that is open but locked. Of course I don’t remember the combination. How does one change the combination after I remove the inside panel of the door. Or do I need to get a locksmith? Thank you. ***** *****on, Major, USAF retired

Technician's Assistant: How can the Gunsmith help you with your firearm? Is there anything else important you think the Gunsmith should know?

I need help with my gun safe. ...

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi James, you will need to know the original combination first before you can change it.

If you don't remember it, a local locksmith can assist in cracking it and changing it.