Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My phone Nbr isEdward Carder Ocala, Fl. 34481.....I have…

Customer Question
My phone Nbr is(###)...

My phone Nbr is(###) ###-####Edward Carder Ocala, Fl. 34481.....I have recently acquired a new laptop computer......I am unable to get the associated wireless printer to work with the new laptop.....can you check me to see if I have the appropriate software to cause the printer to work with my new laptop....

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?

Yes..

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes...my wife's tablet...

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/3/2017
Electronics Technician: JustAnswer, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Customer Service
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.