Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I rest my calculator ti 83 and now i cant get it to work on…

Customer Question
I rest my calculator...

I rest my calculator ti 83 and now i cant get it to work on distribution. did i delete all the data? and can i get it back?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Texas instrument ti- 83 plus

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing i tried to redo problems and i get the quit sign

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 2 days by:
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.