Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Is there equipment to be placed outside of house inorder for…

Customer Question
Is there equipment to...

Is there equipment to be placed outside of house inorder for outdoor temp to register? Did not locate anyhing like that

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

LaCrrosse WS-8115U-IT

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Put batterrys in.yesterday--it is showing time wrong time zone and indoor temp--no out door temp

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
the gadget is the outdoor sensor--didnot ind anything like that
how do I set cst? it is on est
Are you still working on my problem?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 7 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your weather station.

IF you still need help with this issue, may I ask:

1) Where was this system purchased?

2) Was it purchased as "new" or perhaps "refurbished"?

3) Did you receive ANY documents with the system?

I ask the questions because that particular model system SHOULD come with an outdoor sensor AND full instructions for setting up the system.

If this is a recent purchase and you did NOT receive the outdoor sensor, I would recommend contacting the seller and arrange to get the sensor for it and any other package components that may be missing.

As for the documentation, I can give you a link to the electronic (PDF) version of the "Instruction Manual" and the "FAQ" document for this system, and both cover the other questions you had about setting up the system for time zone, etc.

>> Click Here for Instruction Manual <<

>> Click Here for FAQ document <<

I hope this information helps. Please let me know what you find or if you have any more questions about this system.
If this has helped answer your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)