Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My daughter calls us. She can't get through!! Ever! So we…

Customer Question
My daughter calls us...

My daughter calls us. She can't get through!! Ever! So we end up using email. How do I fix this foul-up of your KX-TGM420 phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I gave you the model number. We live in a retirement community - it's their system.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I tried using your assistance website. No help at all.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that my daughter tries to call us and can't, so she's uh - unhappy, I'll say.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 8 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue.

If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:

1) Can OTHER folks successfully call in - from other numbers?

2) Can you successfully call your daughter's number (make outgoing call)?

3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

4) Do you have ANY DETAILS about what your daughter hears - when she TRIES to call?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

(im)

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)