Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My apply id is disabled. Apple. Nothing.about 2day ago. That…

Customer Question
My apply id is...

My apply id is disabled

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Nothing.about 2day ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

There are two reasons for this problem. First is that if someone has tried to login to your Apple ID with too many incorrect passwords then Apple will disable it to protect the information of your account.

To enable it back, you have to reset the password. You can reset it from here --> https://iforgot.apple.com/

Go to the above website. Use the "Get an Email" method to reset the Apple ID. Apple will send the reset instructions to the recovery email you setup with your Apple ID.

If that didn't work, then reset again and this time use the "Answer Security Questions" and answer the security questions there to reset your account. After resetting the account, you will be able to download using it.

If resetting the password *****'t work, then here comes the second reason. If Apple has noticed any issues with your card or payment information like report of fraudulent charges, refunds etc they will disable the App Store part of your Apple ID. You will still be able to sign in to your Apple ID, change payment details, password ***** but you will not be able to purchase or download or update your apps. Because they limit the App store part of the ID.

So all you have to do is call Apple directly and ask them to reactivate the account. Only they can access the database and enable the account for you.

To contact iTunes Support, goto this link --> https://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/

Click Get Help under Talk to Us. Click iTunes & Apple Music. Click iTunes Store.

Click Account Management. Click Apple ID has been disabled alert

Click Schedule a Call and they will call you. Then you will have to answer some security questions and they will enable the account within a few minutes.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.