Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My panasoinic phone forwards my calls to voicemail.

Customer Question
My panasoinic phone...

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have?

Bluetooth 6.0 PLUS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic phone? What have you tried so far?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 8 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...panasoinic phone...Bluetooth 6.0 PLUS..."
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

nome

Which phone company is the service provider for this home/landline phone?