Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Safe won't open. Sentry. Typing in the combo and trying to…

Customer Question
Safe won't open Technician's...

Safe won't open

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your safe or home security system?

Sentry

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your home security system?

Typing in the combo and trying to open it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 3 days by:
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

All set no help needed.