Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

ShaRP cash register Sharp XE-A107 Shows "E" and 0.00 Does…

Customer Question
ShaRP cash registerSharp XE-A107Shows "E"...
ShaRP cash registerSharp XE-A107Shows "E" and 0.00
Does not respond to any keys except Up Arrow (tape advance).
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 3 days by:
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Unplug the power cord

Wait 5 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power on

Do you still have the issue?

I have done several times...removed the batteries as well...NO EEFECT

Please the CL button

Read my first question...it does NOT respond to anything except the tape advance key, the up arrow.

Have you tried replacing the batteries?

READ...the question ....

I have read it.

Have you tried replacing the batteries?

Read my replies then..."...I have done several times...removed the batteries as well...NO EEFECT
06 December 2017 09:30..."

Thank you for the reply.

Unfortunately, your register has an internal failure that would require it to be repaired/replaced.