Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I cannot get the SE-700 electronic cash register to work for…

Customer Question
I cannot get the...

I cannot get the SE-700 electronic cash register to work for basic input. Do not need tax or department. Please help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your instrument?

SE-S700

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your instrument? What have you tried so far?

I put batteries in for memory. Set up for language, English, date and time. I just need to know how to get it to put in a cost for a ticket price and sometimes multiply the number I need and total and open drawer to give change.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know because I used the operator key and put to reg for register and input like $5.00 and hit x key and it did E for error.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/1/2017
Electronics Technician: JustAnswer, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Customer Service
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Just purchased and need to use by 4:00PM today
it is 3:18pm. I leave for work at 4:45. I must be able to have time to set this up and get it running before
I leave.
Please cancel this transaction. I never got a call and therefore did not utilize your program to help me. Please cancel and do not charge my account. Thank you.