Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

We have an LG 3D BlueRay DVD player. It has worked great for…

Customer Question
We have an LG...

We have an LG 3D BlueRay DVD player. It has worked great for a few years, but lately it is not reading blueray discs. It does play DVDs. Is there a fix for the problem?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 3D?

Maybe 3 0r 4 years.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your 3D?

I've unplugged it and turned it back on.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Besides not reading the dics, it doesn't respond to opening or turning off, when a blueray disc is in it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Electrotech2017, Technician replied 7 months ago
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to assist you with your Blu-ray player issue. Sorry to hear you are having problems already. But let me do some research on your unit and I will be right back.
What is the model number of your Blu-ray player ?