Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My friend, Marcia Wooten is a safelink member and she needs…

Customer Question
My friend, Marcia Wooten...

My friend, Marcia Wooten is a safelink member and she needs to redo her application.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

The safelink phone

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

We just started. The phone won't call out and she can't receive calls.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Her phone # is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/1/2017
Electronics Technician: JustAnswer, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Customer Service
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Do not reply. We bought her a phone.