Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Need to return Panasonic EW3153w cuffless blood pressure…

Customer Question
Need to return Panasonic...

Need to return Panasonic EW3153w cuffless blood pressure machine! Need label to return? Address ???

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your EW3153W?

Second return! My invoice dated Jan 5 2017

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

Called for a return label thought you stand behind product???? Gooton big run around !

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

178.55 machine for our senior center!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

need a Panasonic Tech!!!!