Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Bose will not play cd will play one track then stop. Boes…

Customer Question
Bose will not play...

Bose will not play cd will play one track then stop

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Boes radio

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

This haven't worked since i bought it .

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you please tell me the model number of the bose? It will be printed on the back/bottom and usually starts with AW

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.