Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I hav e several handsets that do not ring, I can talk but no…

Customer Question
I hav e several...

I hav e several handsets that do not ring, I can talk but no sound . They are nine years old.

Technician's Assistant: When did this sound problem start with your system?

About four months ago. Three of the phoned do not ring. One does.

Technician's Assistant: Does it happen on all the handsets?

Three of four do not ring

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What is the model of your system? It will be printed on the main base station.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.