Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My romot :t work. Dish 311 reg id 015 model deo 1 deo 4 deo…

Customer Question
My romot don:t work ...

My romot don:t work

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dish 311 reg id 015 model deo 1 deo 4 deo 6 maufacued wgxb e21144o apprartus 43 yn ba281e42lba3ju

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I reprograme the remote did not work I can watch tv by hand

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I think I nee d up dated

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 4 days by:
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.