Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Mouse will not move objects and it moves OK but doesn't do…

Customer Question
Mouse will not move...

Mouse will not move objects and it moves OK but doesn't do anything

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Tablet was frozen so I reset it by holding down power button for 5 seconds and that reset the tablet but now mouse won't work

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

RCA Tablet viking pro 10. It never did this before as I just purchased it on Friday

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If is just possible to fix it at home

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you hold the power button until you see a menu and choose power off.

Then power it on and tell me how it then functions please.

Let me know the results please

it works on some things but will not move pieces when I do jigsaw puzzles

Is it only in that one game the issue?