Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have an infocus lp20 projector. When I try to link it to…

Customer Question
I have an infocus...

I have an infocus lp20 projector. When I try to link it to my computer it blinks on and back off. What is the problem

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your LP20?

I'm sorry it is an lp120. We just got it used today

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Tried different computer, one direct vga, other thru hdmi to VGA adapter. Projector search find computer, blink on, Clear back ground, blinks back to white screen and searching

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Windows 10 - Microsoft checked and ok. Current update.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Does it work ok with other computers or inputs?

Got it fixed. Loose cover.

Glad to hear you got it sorted!

Happy Holidays :)
Pete.