Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My iphone 8 is not playing my music only partial. 11 os just…

Customer Question
My iphone 8 is...

My iphone 8 is not playing my music only partial

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

11 os just updated this morning o 12

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Every since I went from iphone 7 to the iphone 12

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

That's basically it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Can you describe in more detail what is happening -

• is it music that is staved on the device, or music that you are streaming?
  • does it play a small part of each song and then go on to the next one, or does stop playing altogether?
  • what all apps have you tried playing music with?
  • is the sound on video apps (e.g. YouTube) also affected?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

I am waiting for my return money for you have not resolved my issue and there is a money back situation that I am aware of concerning such matters.

I am user of this site just like you, so I am unable to see your account or process refunds however you can contact the Customer Service department at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for assistance.