Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Hiii my debit machine is not working. whwnever i start it…

Customer Question
Hiii my debit machine...

Hiii my debit machine is not working. whwnever i start it automatically shuts down

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Its of varifone and model is vcg3030

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I have tried from 2 hours and i took out the battery also and put it back but its still same

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
i think my machines modal no. is 16193452
this is the another no. on the machine
11/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Hii,,thanku for ur concerns but I hav already get it fixed.Thanks.

Okay, thank you.