Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have been trying to program a 5834-4 button using a 6162rf…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to program a 5834-4 button using a 6162rf keypad. nothing i do worked

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your 6162RF?

Resently purchased

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Well i have tried button expert mood and regular enrolling

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

However the keyfov will not transmit the serial number

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
The keypad is also displaying lo system battery and the battery is new and have been in there more than a week now
Answered in 5 days by:
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.