Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Do you repair Beats Headphones? Beats EP The part that plugs…

Customer Question
Do you repair Beats...

Do you repair Beats Headphones?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Beats EP The part that plugs into the phone came off and the sound isn't good in 1 ear

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Iphone SE

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

The phone works fine. The issue is the beats headphones

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No - again, I don't need assistance with my smart phone. The issue is my headphones. Is headphone repair something you can assist with?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 day by:
11/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.