Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a KX-TGD220 system. When I change the time (DST) the…

Customer Question
I have a KX-TGD220...

I have a KX-TGD220 system. When I change the time (DST) the phones revert to the previous set time as soon as there is an incoming call. Why is that?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your KX-TGD220?

About 6 months

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Changed the time on the base hand phone and on the others as well. The other phones pick up the change of time but whenever there is an incoming call they revert to the original set time.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

The model # is:KX-TGD225N

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your IS:KX-TGD225N? What have you tried so far?

Since the change from DST to standard time this fall. I have changed the time on the marked base unit and on the other phones as well.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 4 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue with the time setting of these phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) Can I safely assume that you have Caller ID for incoming calls?

2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

4) Do you have ANY other "time display" phones (NOT part of the Panasonic system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer