Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Looking for a rechargeable battery # PHLiFePO4 can you help…

Customer Question
Looking for a rechargeable...

Looking for a rechargeable battery # PHLiFePO4 can you help me

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your PHLIFEPO4?

Just bought in a solar light 1month ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

What do you mean

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 7 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue locating a battery.

If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Make & Model Number of the solar light you are working with?

2) The AGE of the solar light, and has it been exposed to the sun for at least a few hours each day recently?

3) Has the battery been TESTED or shows any damage (corrosion, etc.)?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you see ANY requests for "additional services" - such as a phone call - please understand that these are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment. Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)