Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I LOST THE COMBO TO MY SAFE. 6330 PROFEESIONAL I HAVE THE…

Customer Question
I LOST THE COMBO...

I LOST THE COMBO TO MY SAFE

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

6330 PROFEESIONAL I HAVE THE NUMBER PRINTED ON THE HINGE I CALLED A LOCK SMITH HE SAYS MOSTOF THE TIME HE NEEDS TO BREAK INTO THE SAFE WHICH

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

A PLUMBER WORKING IN MY HOUSE TOLD ME TO CALL SENTRY

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Unfortunately, this is not something you can simply get a code for online, for obvious security reasons, otherwise anyone could break into your home or steal your safe and then just retrieve the code to open it, rendering the safe useless.

What you'll need to do is fill out a form, have it notarized (to prove ownership) then send it in (along with a check) to Sentry. They'll mail you back the original keys if applicable and/or the override code.

You can get the form here: https://replacements.masterlock.com/media/resources/notary-form.pdf

There are instructions on it for sending the info in by mail, or you can pay the fee online and fax/email the form after it is notarized.

I'm sorry there is not a quicker resolution possible, this process is in place to ensure security, so that not just anyone could get a code or key to your safe.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.