Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Need a charger fo camera. Panasonic. Zs50. Just need a

Customer Question
Need a charger fo...

Need a charger fo camera

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your camera?

Panasonic

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic?

Zs50

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need a charger. have misplaced mine

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Rahul P., Engineer replied 7 months ago
Rahul P.
Rahul P., Engineer

Hi.,

Welcome to justanswer.

Please click on the below link to go to the page to get a charger for your camera.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Panasonic-Lumix-DMC-ZS50-Digital-Camera-Battery-Charger-110-220v-with-Car-EU-adapters-Replacement-Charger-for-Panasonic-DMW-BCM13E-Battery/329861861

Hope it helps, Please leave a positive rating before leaving with the help of stars.
Regards.
It would be kind enough to give a positive rating to my answer, but if you are going to click either "Poor service" or "Bad service", please stop and click on the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button so that i will be happy to assist you with your problem.

Hope you got the charger. Please reply if it didnt help.

If it helped then Please leave a positive rating before leaving with the help of stars.
Regards.