Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I accidentily put something too thick in shredder and cannot…

Customer Question
I accidentily put something...

I accidentily put something too thick in shredder and cannot get it out. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just a short tme I can see it but can';t get it out,

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can. I could take it to Oiffice Depot. Would that be better>

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the model of the shredder please?

Thank you