Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have purchased a Fishman Presys+ system and I see the

Customer Question
I have purchased a...

I have purchased a Fishman Presys+ system and I see the under saddle pickup sensor measures 3 3/8" length. A standard saddle bone is approx. 2 3/4" and standard string spacing is 2 1/8". Where is the extra length of the pickup sensor placed? I've installed numerous pickups previously ( the rigid rectangular type) that are just a bit longer than the string spacing.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

It is Fishman Presys+ onboard preamp system

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

What do you mean? I have not installed the system yet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No it's only the length of the under saddle bone pickup the concerns me

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I Thought this was a site for Fishman pickup installment solutions.