Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I ahve a sony experia compact. It will not connect to any…

Customer Question
I ahve a sony...

I ahve a sony experia compact. It will not connect to any service network

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

No Its a telephone

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

Its a soony telephone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I contacted my service provider (vodaphone) they say its not them and must be the phone.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What happens when it fails to connect to the Vodafone network?

And when did it last work?