Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I am having problem sharing my project. It say it is because…

Customer Question
Hi, i am having...

Hi, i am having problem sharing my project. It say it is because there is a missing camera file even though I have imported the card media. I can only see the project fully when my card is in the laptop

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your camera?

Lumex

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lumix?

Can I attach images to show you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank yuo

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

First copy the content from the card to your Laptop eg: the desktop or your documents folder

Then add it to your project from there instead of from the card

Tell me how it then works please.

I am having trouble doing this as this
Are you able to remote control this laptop?

yes, please request this and I can via the premium service.

How much is this costing?

You saw it when creating the question and see it on your screen

are you going to call thank you?

No sorry, whilst I can resolve this via remoting to your computer as you originally wanted and was waiting for that request, you requested a phone call instead. I would not be able to solve this over the phone..

Another expert may accept the request instead.

I see no one is able to help you with this over the phone, I can understand this as it is too involved.

Instead of the phone call I can connect to your computer and resolve this, I would do this for the same cost as the phone call (normally it is more expensive).

Do you agree to this?