Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do I change the battery for S3870 safe. Over 15 years.

Customer Question
How do I...

How do I change the battery for S3870 safe

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your S3870?

Over 15 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Please cancel membership
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To change the battery, please see the following video guide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnmyrnW-qKw

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------