Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Not a computer- it is a wreath with battery lights. It just…

Customer Question
Not a computer- it...

Not a computer- it is a wreath with battery lights

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It just says Celebration Light and support @nineforce

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I got the wreath yesterday and turned it to the 6 hr on/18 hr off setting. It was on all night

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I got it from Amazon.com

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I would presume that somehow the wreath is not working. If that's what the problem amounts to, I suggest contacting the Amazon.com seller at once to report the fault in what you bought, and requiring a return-and-exchange arrangement for it, in exchange for another wreath of similar type and value or the same, but in fully working condition.

If the problem is one of figuring out operation, or if you have a question about the wreath, please Reply To Expert and let me know the issue, and I will help and advise you.