Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Cannon MX922 and need to know how to clean the ink…

Customer Question
I have a Cannon...

I have a Cannon MX922 and need to know how to clean the ink cartrides.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

MX922

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

The last few days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Being 95 years old, I don't know how to update. Is there some way I can get hooked up on my computer to clean the Cartridges ?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just hope I can get the problem solved. I have several letters I need to mail

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the issue you are having with the Canon? Are you getting bad print quality.