Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I am looking for a Panasonic add on phone. KX TGC 220AL KX…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for a Panasonic add on phone

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have?

KX TGC 220AL KX TGC223AL KXC223AL

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic phone? What have you tried so far?

I am looking for a add on model,Can you please advise

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Were to buy

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

The part number you need is KX-TGCA20,

your system can handle up to 5 handsets total.

You can get them here: http://amzn.to/2A9ereM

You may also be able to find them locally at an electronics store or on ebay from a more local AU seller.

When you get one, you'll need to register it: on the new handset key in Menu#130

then press and hold the Find HS (locator) button on the main base station for 5 seconds, then OK on the handset.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.
Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.