Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I haven't had phone service for two days. I can't figure out…

Customer Question
I haven't had phone...

I haven't had phone service for two days. I can't figure out what happened. A guess is that I unplugged my printer which was broken... I have a rather heavy white cord leading from the modem to nowhere...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I'm referring to my landline phone...

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Not sure but I think it is ok. It was not connecting to my wi-fi for a time but seems to be doing that tonight. The router light is green.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

The problem I am having is with my landline which Comcast supplies service to.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the phone with the issue?

Please let me know

Thank you