Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I need help resetting code on my radio. Kenwood dnx5120. I…

Customer Question
I need help resetting...

I need help resetting code on my radio

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?

Kenwood dnx5120

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your DNX5120?

I just bought it last week, used

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kenwood product?

I plugged it in and screen popped up that says code reset

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Do you have a note of the correct security code?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

Pete, Electronic Engineer