Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I just bought a Saitek yoke and I went through the set up…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a Saitek yoke and I went through the set up and everything seemed ok until I used my simulator. Once off the ground and I go to make a left turn it was fine. But when I turned right it did not turn until moved the yoke more than the left turn. I tried to make adjustment but no results. Any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

It;s the saitek pro flight

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I went into setting up the yoke, rudder and centering. I press the section that say use this as the center. I also tried to see if the aileron trim had any effect on it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Do I need to be at the simulator? If so I'll have to get to it later tomorrow.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
11/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You will need to recalibrate the yoke.

Let me know the model number of your Saitek yoke if you need further instruction on how to do this.

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Sorry to say but there is no model number on it.

Is there a model number on the packaging?

Or can you attach a photo of the box or the yoke?